How did you integrate Technologies- Software, Hardware and online- in this project?
Software
Blogger was a program that I had during the whole duration of the project. Blogger was used as a template to show planning and work that was being done during the whole time of working on the assignment. Adobe Premium was another software that my group and I used to make the film. All of the editing that needed to be done for our film was done done on Adobe Premium. Adobe Premium was used because they have one of the best editing software available to use. All of the audio effects, video transitions, and jump cuts were all done on Adobe Premium.
Hardware
To film our movie we used a I Phone X (10) . We used the I Phone X because it records in 4 K Resolution and it was available at the time of us filming our movie. The quality of the film is the best that we could get at the time because we did not have the filming camera during the times that we filmed.
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
In the last version of our film, we improved the the audio levels so that the dialogue was clear and the audience may hear everything that...
-
I think our best shots in "Green Marathon" is the over the shoulder shot when we were planning to break into the golf course. With...
-
In our film "Green Marathon" we believe that the best shot in our film is the over the shoulder shot when the main character was p...
-
The opening scene of Hot Fuzz just showed the credits of Simon Pegg forcefully being moved to a English Countryside Town against his will. W...
No comments:
Post a Comment