Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR Draft #3

How did your production skill develop throughout this project?

Script Writing

Throughout the duration of the project my skills as a scriptwriter developed certainly. In our project I was responsible for what I said in the Film. If I did not say the correct thing the film would make no sense. So what I had to do is fit the dialogue of the movie so that everything flows smoothly so that the film makes sense and the audience can get a good laugh about it. Multiple times I had to rethink what I was going to say because it did not make sense and it would make the audience confused and less focused on the real meaning of the movie. After filming this film I can definitely be in charge of writing a script for a film because I know how to fit what needs to be put into the film with the correct dialogue.

Acting

Throughout the duration of the project my skills as an actor improved drastically. Before we started filming I was very nervous and shy to get behind the camera because I did not want to mess up because then I would feel as if I messed up the whole film. After we shot many shots for the film acting became more natural to me and I felt more comfortable behind the camera making it feel as if I was acting in a Hollywood movie. When I became more comfortable with acting I began to change my tone of voice to sound more professional and when we had the important conversation about breaking in I was very engaged with Justin making it feel like a real life break in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

In the last version of our film, we improved the the audio levels so that the dialogue was clear and the audience may hear everything that...