Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Project selection- Film
Filming is using what you have envision and then capturing it on camera. The aspect of my ideas coming together on screen is what makes film interesting to me. We were shown the process that took place when the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off was in production and that movie really captured what I wanted to experience during film making. I can help my group envision what any part of our film should look like. The act of story boarding would be another place where I can really help my group. The most difficult part of the filming process would be finding the time to get actors together on one day to make the movie. And the other major problem would be the difficulty in getting the correct cut needed for our film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
In the last version of our film, we improved the the audio levels so that the dialogue was clear and the audience may hear everything that...
-
I think our best shots in "Green Marathon" is the over the shoulder shot when we were planning to break into the golf course. With...
-
In our film "Green Marathon" we believe that the best shot in our film is the over the shoulder shot when the main character was p...
-
The opening scene of Hot Fuzz just showed the credits of Simon Pegg forcefully being moved to a English Countryside Town against his will. W...
No comments:
Post a Comment